Marketing CoordinatorColumbus, OH
In this creative role you will primarily be responsible for external marketing activities for the company’s products. You will work with the Marketing Manager and other team members to understand and develop innovative marketing programs that drive demand. Attention to detail, along with the ability to grasp and translate technical capabilities into benefits, are crucial. This role will require you to have a thorough understanding of our product features, benefits, and applications, along with how and why customers buy.
For this role, you should have a background marketing, or the like. You should generally understand the full marketing mix and be familiar with ways to analyze market research, trends, and customers’ behavior.
Ultimately, you should help us achieve our business goals through the development of strong messaging that is technically accurate from a science and regulatory perspective and supports our marketing initiatives.
This role is based in Columbus, OH.
- Develop and manage (with internal input and support) technical marketing content for web, print, and social media
- Conduct market research to identify new opportunities for product development
- Manage daily administrative tasks to ensure the Marketing department runs smoothly
- Gather and analyze consumer behavior data (e.g. web traffic and rankings)
- Use marketing methods, including search engine optimization, E-newsletters, online advertising, etc., to generate quality leads and brand recognition
- Keep organized records of marketing metrics and results of past campaigns, and track lead generation from inception to commercialization
- Assist with organizing promotional events such as trade shows, conferences, etc.
- Develop product positioning and messaging that differentiates our products in the market and coordinate with the Marketing Manager and internal teams to create supporting marketing collateral (e.g. brochures, banners, etc.)
- Monitor and document competitive activity
- Seek ways to improve processes, increase productivity, and gain the highest return on marketing investments
Additional Requirements & Skills
Working computer application knowledge (E.g. Microsoft Office Suite)
Graphic design utilizing Adobe Creative Suite is preferred
Working knowledge of Marketing Automation Platforms
Experience with marketing digital tools and techniques
Excellent communication and writing skills
Education & Experience
Bachelor’s degree in Marketing
1+ years’ experience marketing, graphic design, social media or the like.
Company Provided Training
Seminars / Professional advancement courses
Annual Performance Appraisal
Goals and Objectives
Occasional, up to 5-10% during applicable projects