Car Rinse Aids
Car rinse aid emulsifiers are a specialty for ABITEC. Our low VOC products provide excellent freeze-thaw stability and they simplify life for rinse aid manufacturers because, in many cases, secondary emulsifiers are not necessary to maintain a stable, clear emulsion.
ABITEC emulsifiers offer some unique benefits for car rinse aid formulators:
- Excellent freeze-thaw stability; this is especially important in colder climate areas. Emulsifiers with poor freeze-thaw stability can cause a haze to develop in the final rinse aid product, and in some cases, the fluid cannot be made clear even after being warmed.
- Reduced likelihood to gel or thicken during manufacture, before the final concentration is reached. As true micro-emulsions, the rinse aids formulated from our products are infinitely dilutable, which helps to reduce the likelihood that adding too much water will break the emulsion
- Some of our rinse aid emulsifiers are ready to go as-is; With our EZ Dry 7000 there is no need to use additional or secondary emulsifiers to create a clear micro-emulsion characteristic of well-made rinse aids
- Low VOCs (volatile organic compounds); our car rinse aid emulsifiers are very low in VOCs compared to many competitive rinse aid emulsifiers
- Reduced need for co-solvents; many rinse aid formulators have found that they can considerably less co-solvent, such as Glycol Ether EB, in their formulations.
Our ACCOQUAT® products are sulfate-based quaternaries. If you are looking to formulate car wash rinse aids, we offer several products that help you provide your customers with the right combination of performance, ease of use, and sustainability.
|Product Name||Application Benefits|
|Accoquat EZ-Dry 7000||Emulsifier is pre-blended with mineral seal oil|
|Accoquat CS 4000||Low VOC, no additional emulsifiers needed|
|Accoquat CS 5000||
Excellent choice for higher boiling range mineral seal oil, Low VOC, no additional emulsifiers needed
ACCOQUAT® is a registered trademark of ABITEC Corporation. All information and statements given on this website are believed to be accurate at the time of publication. However, neither ABITEC Corporation nor any of their affiliates make any representations or warranty with respect thereto, including, but not limited to, any results obtained in the processing of the products by customers or any third party. All information and statements are intended for persons having the required skill and know-how and do not relieve the customer or user from verifying the suitability of information and statements given for a specific purpose prior to use of the products. It is entirely the obligation of the customer or user to comply with applicable laws and regulations, and also with all patent or other intellectual property rights of third parties. ABITEC CORPORATION EXPRESSELY DISCLAIMS ANY REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, AS TO THE ACCURACY, CURRENCY, COMPLETENESS AND/OR THE MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS OF A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OF ANY INFORMATION CONTAINED ON THIS WEBSITE AND/OR PRODUCT DESCRIBED OR PROMOTED ON THIS WEBSITE, INCLUDING WARRANTIES WITH RESPECT TO INFRINGEMENT OF ANY PATENT, COPYRIGHT, OR OTHER RIGHTS OF A THIRD PARTY. We reserve the right to change product specifications and specified properties of the products without prior notice.