Do you feel like you are always hungry? Hunger and satiety depend on feedback loops involving many hormones and other factors – one being the recognition of energy for the body. The quick metabolism of CAPTEX® medium-chain triglyceride oil into ketones provides an excellent energy source and studies show that MCT oil as a supplement to your daily diet can increase satiety and decrease food consumption during the following meal .
Featured Keto Product: Captex® Medium Chain Triglycerides (MCTs)
Medium Chain Triglycerides (MCTs) are a readily used source of energy for the body and brain, and have shown to increase thermogenesis and satiety, and decrease fat tissue for healthy weight management [2-4].
In addition, they are:
- Kosher and Halal
- Easily incorporated into a variety of formats such as; functional beverages, bars, gummies, gelpaks, powders, shakes, etc.
- Not manufactured from bioengineered ingredients (Non-GMO)
- Used to promote post-workout recovery and support cognitive function 
- Available in powdered forms through our Nutri Sperse® product line
- Excellent stability with 24-36 month shelf life
- Keto and Paleo diet friendly
- Available in powder and liquid form
Multiple Sustainable Raw Material Options Available
Coconut, Palm-free, and RSPO Options
|Chemical Name||Caprylic (C8) fatty acid content (%)||Capric (C10) fatty acid content (%)||CAS Number|
|Captex 300||Glyceryl Tricaprylate/ Tricaprate||~70||~30||65381-09-1|
|Captex 355||Glyceryl Tricaprylate/ Tricaprate||~55||~35||65381-09-1,
|Captex 1000||Glyceryl Tricaprate||<1||98||621-71-6|
|Captex 8000||Glyceryl Tricaprylate||98||<1||538-23-8|
NUTRI SPERSE lipid powders deliver up to 70% fat content from a wide range of healthy oils, including medium chain triglycerides (MCTs). All of our oils are trans fat free, non hydrogenated, kosher, and halal. They are dispersible across a spectrum of hot and cold aqueous applications, and they provide a creamy mouth feel and improved functionality to products where liquid oils are not applicable.
Additionally, they are:
- Available with dairy and non-dairy bases*
- Available with MCTs for increased energy, thermogenesis and satiety to aid in weight wellness [2-4]
- Used to promote post-workout recovery
- Easily digested
- Up to 24 month shelf life
*The carbohydrate and proteins in the bases of Nutri Sperse powders are specifically selected to provide nutritional functionality, such as, slow to fast energy production.
|Nutri Sperse MCT GA*||Gum Acacia||MCT||70%|
|Nutri Sperse MCT 50||Non-GMO Maltodextrin||MCT||50%|
|Nutri Sperse MCT 70||Nonfat Dried Milk||MCT||70%|
|Nutri Sperse MCT C8||Nonfat Dried Milk||MCT||70%|
1. Gregg, Edward W., Shaw, Jonathan E., . . (2017) Global Health Effects of Overweight and Obesity. New England Journal of Medicine 377:1, 80-81.
2. St. Onge, M.P. , Jones, J.H. (2002) Physiological Effects of Medium Chain triglycerides: Potential Agents in the Prevention of Obesity, J. Nutr. 132: 329-332
3. Bach AC and Babayan VK. Medium-chain triglycerides: an update. The American journal of clinical nutrition 1982;36(5):950-62.
4. Heydinger JA and Nakhasi DK. Medium Chain Triacylglycerols. J Food Lipids 1996;3:251-257.
5. Cunnane, S., et al., Brain fuel metabolism, aging, and Alzheimer’s disease. Nutrition, 2011. 27(1): p. 3-20.
Cognition energy bioavailability enhancers
CAPTEX® is a registered trademark of ABITEC Corporation. All information and statements given on this website are believed to be accurate at the time of publication. However, neither ABITEC Corporation nor any of their affiliates make any representations or warranty with respect thereto, including, but not limited to, any results obtained in the processing of the products by customers or any third party. All information and statements are intended for persons having the required skill and know-how and do not relieve the customer or user from verifying the suitability of information and statements given for a specific purpose prior to use of the products. It is entirely the obligation of the customer or user to comply with applicable laws and regulations, and also with all patent or other intellectual property rights of third parties. ABITEC CORPORATION EXPRESSELY DISCLAIMS ANY REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, AS TO THE ACCURACY, CURRENCY, COMPLETENESS AND/OR THE MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS OF A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OF ANY INFORMATION CONTAINED ON THIS WEBSITE AND/OR PRODUCT DESCRIBED OR PROMOTED ON THIS WEBSITE, INCLUDING WARRANTIES WITH RESPECT TO INFRINGEMENT OF ANY PATENT, COPYRIGHT, OR OTHER RIGHTS OF A THIRD PARTY. We reserve the right to change product specifications and specified properties of the products without prior notice. NUTRI SPERSE is a registered trademark of AB Mauri Food Inc. Used under license.