Global obesity has more than doubled since 1980 and continues to contribute to a number of health issues in both adults and children . Nutritional companies continue to develop weight management regimens that accommodate a range of consumer preferences and ages. Not only are companies looking to develop products in an array of formats, they are looking for unique ingredients that promote a range of health benefits to the consumer. ABITEC's nutritional ingredients can supply several benefits for the promotion of weight management.
Featured Product: Captex® Medium-Chain Triglycerides (MCTs)
- Medium-Chain Triglycerides (MCTs) provide cognitive enhancement, sustainable energy, increase thermogenesis, and promote prolonged satiety [1-3]
- Kosher and Halal
- Not manufactured from bioengineered ingredients (Non-GMO)
- Promote post-workout recovery
- Powdered forms available in our Nutri Sperse® product line
- Suitable for keto diet
- Excellent stability with 24-36 month shelf life
|Product Name||Chemical Name||CAS Number|
Captex 300 C
Captex 300 C USP-NF MCT
|Captex 300||Glyceryl Tricaprylate/Tricaprate||65381-09-1|
|Captex 355||Glyceryl Tricaprylate/Tricaprate||65381-09-1,
|Captex 1000||Glyceryl Tricaprate||621-71-6|
|Captex 8000||Glyceryl Tricaprate||538-23-8|
Nutri Sperse lipid powders deliver up to 73% fat content from a wide range of healthy oils, including medium chain triglycerides (MCTs), canola, and high oleic sunflower. All of our oils are low trans fat, non hydrogenated, kosher, and halal. They are dispersible across a spectrum of hot and cold aqueous applications, and they provide a creamy mouth feel and improved functionality to products where liquid oils are not applicable.
Additionally, they are:
- Available with dairy and non-dairy bases*
- Available with MCTs for increased and sustainable energy supply 
- Used to promote post-workout recovery
- Up to 24 month shelf life
*The carbohydrate and proteins in the bases of Nutri Sperse powders are specifically selected to provide nutritional functionality, such as, slow to fast energy production.
|Nutri Sperse A5100**||Polydextrose, Milk Protein Concentrate, and Whey Protein Isolate||High Oleic Sunflower||45%|
|Nutri Sperse MCT 50||Non-GMO Maltodextrin||MCT||50%|
|Nutri Sperse MCT 70||Nonfat Dried Milk||MCT||70%|
1. St. Onge, M.P. , Jones, PJH. (2002) Physiological Effects of Medium-Chain triglycerides: Potential Agents in the Prevention of Obesity, J. Nutr. 132: 329-332
2. Bach AC and Babayan VK. Medium-chain triglycerides: an update. The American journal of clinical nutrition 1982;36(5):950-962.
3. Heydinger JA and Nakhasi DK. Medium Chain Triacylglycerols. Journal of Food Lipids 1996;3:251-257.
CAPTEX® and NUTRI SPERSE® are registered trademarks of ABITEC Corporation. All information and statements given on this website are believed to be accurate at the time of publication. However, neither ABITEC Corporation nor any of their affiliates make any representations or warranty with respect thereto, including, but not limited to, any results obtained in the processing of the products by customers or any third party. All information and statements are intended for persons having the required skill and know-how and do not relieve the customer or user from verifying the suitability of information and statements given for a specific purpose prior to use of the products. It is entirely the obligation of the customer or user to comply with applicable laws and regulations, and also with all patent or other intellectual property rights of third parties. ABITEC CORPORATION EXPRESSELY DISCLAIMS ANY REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, AS TO THE ACCURACY, CURRENCY, COMPLETENESS AND/OR THE MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS OF A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OF ANY INFORMATION CONTAINED ON THIS WEBSITE AND/OR PRODUCT DESCRIBED OR PROMOTED ON THIS WEBSITE, INCLUDING WARRANTIES WITH RESPECT TO INFRINGEMENT OF ANY PATENT, COPYRIGHT, OR OTHER RIGHTS OF A THIRD PARTY. We reserve the right to change product specifications and specified properties of the products without prior notice.