Car Wash Rinse Aids
Emulsifiers for car wash rinse aid formulations is a specialty for ABITEC. Our low VOC drying aid products provide excellent freeze-thaw stability and they simplify life for rinse aid manufacturers because, in many cases, secondary emulsifiers are not necessary to maintain a stable, clear emulsion.
NEW! Innovative Car Rinse Aid Emulsifiers
ACCOQUAT® CS ULTRA NF
Industry's FIRST multi-climate , nonflammable car rinse emulsifier
ACCOQUAT CS 3000 NF
- Excellent nonflammable cationic emulsifier
ACCOQUAT EZ-DRY 8000 HF
- Dilute & shoot with excellent water repellency
ABITEC offers a range of products that help you provide your customers with the right combination of performance, ease of use, and versatility.
- Excellent temperature stability; Freeze thaw and heat stability are especially important for diverse climate situations.
- Reduced likelihood to gel or thicken during manufacture, before the final concentration is reached. As true micro-emulsions, the rinse aids formulated from our products are infinitely dilutable, which helps to reduce the likelihood that adding too much water will break the emulsion.
- With our NEW dilute and shoot EZ-Dry 8000 HF there is no need to use additional or secondary emulsifiers to create a clear micro-emulsion characteristic of well-made rinse aids
- Low VOCs (volatile organic compounds); our car rinse aid emulsifiers are very low in VOCs compared to many competitive rinse aid emulsifiers
- Reduced need for co-solvents; many rinse aid formulators have found that they can considerably less co-solvent, such as Glycol Ether EB, in their formulations.
|Product Name||Application Benefits|
|Accoquat CS 3000 NF||Excellent nonflammable cationic emulsifier|
|Accoquat CS 4000||Low VOC, no additional emulsifiers needed|
|Accoquat CS 5000||Excellent choice for higher boiling range mineral seal oil, Low VOC, no additional emulsifiers needed|
|Accoquat CS ULTRA NF||Multifunctional climate-stable quat system|
|Accoquat EZ-Dry 8000 HF*||
Dilute and shoot system with excellent water repellency
*developmental, CONTACT US!
ACCOQUAT® is a registered trademark of ABITEC Corporation. All information and statements given on this website are believed to be accurate at the time of publication. However, neither ABITEC Corporation nor any of their affiliates make any representations or warranty with respect thereto, including, but not limited to, any results obtained in the processing of the products by customers or any third party. All information and statements are intended for persons having the required skill and know-how and do not relieve the customer or user from verifying the suitability of information and statements given for a specific purpose prior to use of the products. It is entirely the obligation of the customer or user to comply with applicable laws and regulations, and also with all patent or other intellectual property rights of third parties. ABITEC CORPORATION EXPRESSELY DISCLAIMS ANY REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, AS TO THE ACCURACY, CURRENCY, COMPLETENESS AND/OR THE MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS OF A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OF ANY INFORMATION CONTAINED ON THIS WEBSITE AND/OR PRODUCT DESCRIBED OR PROMOTED ON THIS WEBSITE, INCLUDING WARRANTIES WITH RESPECT TO INFRINGEMENT OF ANY PATENT, COPYRIGHT, OR OTHER RIGHTS OF A THIRD PARTY. We reserve the right to change product specifications and specified properties of the products without prior notice.